Lafayette Mall New Capital
Lafayette Mall New Capital project (لافاييت مول) is considered one of the most important and prestigious projects in the New Administrative Capital. This huge project is located in Downtown area, will surely win thousands of visits, due to its wonderful leisure activities. So owning a unit in the Mall will be a golden opportunity for all those wishing to successfully invest in the New Capital.
Through this article, we’ll review the details and prices of booking a unit in Lafayette New Capital, also the most important advantages and disadvantages of the mall.
Lafayette Mall New Capital Location
The mall’s location is considered one of the strategic locations in the finest areas of the capital. As Lafayette Mall Address is located in DownTown Area, which has the shopping area and the most attractive hiking area for visitors and for recreational activities.
The mall is located near 3 important key interfaces which are the tourist corridor interface, the entrance to the Down Town, and the interface of Al Masa Hotel. Now, let’s review where Lafayette Mall is located from the popular landmarks of the Administrative Capital.
Places Nearby to Lafayette Mall New Capital
- Lafayette New Capital is located directly in front of Al Masa Hotel.
- The Mall is 5 minutes from Monorail Central Station.
- The mall is less than 10 minutes away from the government district.
- The project is only 3 minutes away from the Opera House.
- Lafayette Mall is located close to the Green River.
- The mall is approximately ten minutes from the New Museum.
Lafayette Mall New Capital Design
The design of Lafayette Mall is so attractive, as the executing company of the project was keen to design a unique modern image that adorns the whole Downtown area. They dealt with the mall as if it was a large tourist attraction that is made for entertainment lovers and for all kinds of activities.
The mall is divided into 4 separated buildings, but they are connected to each other through entrances, and each building has internal transportation. As for booking Lafayette New Capital units, for the first time in the New Capital, the Mall has been allocated for commercial units only. as It doesn’t contain administrative or medical offices. The mall consists of the Ground floor and 5 upper floors, each floor includes:
The ground floor: includes a ski center, a bowling center, and a dancing fountain.
The 1st floor: includes the entrance to the ski center and the bowling center.
The 2nd floor: includes Magic Planet children’s play area.
The 3rd and 4th floors: It is a food court dedicated to restaurants and cafes.
The 5th floor: includes a children’s area, 9D cinema, and Khan Al Khalili shops.
Spaces of Lafayette New Capital
Lafayette New Capital has an area of 25,000 m2, which is a huge area of course, and that was meant to make the mall ready to receive a huge amount of daily visitors. The space of the Mall’s commercial and retail units starts from 26 m2 up to 150 m2.
If you are looking for Lafayette Mall New Capital units that are for sale, you must determine first the appropriate unit area for your business, and then match it with Lafayette Mall’s prices per meter, as we will mention below.
Prices of Lafayette Mall New Capital 2022
Store prices in Lafayette New Capital are available at a very competitive price per meter, so the investor can obtain the mall’s units that are for sale in cash or in installments with various reservation systems. Here we’ll review the cost of buying a unit in Lafayette Mall, Building A:
- The meter’s price in Lafayette Mall starts from 85,000 EGP on the fifth floor and up to 95,000 EGP.
- The price of the meter on the fourth floor starts from 110,000 to 115,000 EGP.
- The price of the meter on the third floor ranges between 120,000 and 125,000 EGP.
- The meter’s prices on the second floor start from125,000 to 130,000 EGP.
- The price per meter of the mall’s units on the first floor ranges between 130,000 and 140,000 EGP.
- The meter price of Lafayette Mall New Capital units on the ground floor ranges between 165,000 and 225,000 EGP.
Price per meter of units in Lafayette Mall, Building C:
- Price per meter on the ground floor ranges between 175,000 and 220,000 EGP (includes Hypermarket on an area of 1500 m2).
- Meter prices for the first-floor range from 125,000 to 140,000 EGP (Hypermarket).
- The meter’s prices in Lafayette New Capital on the second-floor units range from 100,000 to 120,000 EGP.
- The price of the meter on the third floor’s shops is from 85,000 to 90,000 EGP.
- As for the fourth and fifth floors, it is a complex of cinemas.
The prices of units and stores in Lafayette Mall in general start from 1,820,000 EGP. After we’ve shown the meter price in the mall, now we present the available reservation and payment systems.
Reservation Systems of Lafayette Mall New Capital
Reservation of Lafayette Mall Downtown stores is a frequent question that investors are looking for. So let’s now know how to get Mall of Lafayette New Capital stores in installments with the lowest down payment:
- Pay a down payment of 5% and pay the rest in unequal installments for a period of 10 years without bank interest.
- 10% down payment, and the rest in unequal installments in up to 10 years, and you will get a 5% discount.
- 20% down payment, the rest in unequal installments over 10 years, and a 10% discount.
- The customer can pay a booking down payment of only 20,000 EGP.
The Delivery Date of Lafayette Mall Units
As for the finishing specifications of the units in Lafayette Mall, the executing company delivers the shops on red bricks and air-conditioned. As for the date of delivery of the stores, the owner company has confirmed that 2023 will be their deadline for delivering all of their units.
Facilities and Services of the Mall
Lafayette Mall units have many services and facilities that highlight the importance of this project, so let’s review now the most important advantages of purchasing Lafayette Mall units:
- There is a wonderful dancing fountain in front of Lafayette Mall New Capital.
- There is a large AMF Bowling Center.
- A dedicated area for water games “Aqua Park“.
- Food Court on an entire floor area contains the most famous international restaurants with a full view of Al Masa Hotel.
- The mall contains a huge artificial lake with a sandy beach for visitors’ pleasure.
- There is a designated area for children’s entertainment, “Kids Area“.
- A dedicated area for skiing, with the ability to take pictures with the penguins.
- A dedicated cinema area occupying an entire floor.
- A market (Khan Al Khalili) dedicated to selling goods and gifts on the fifth floor.
- A dedicated youth area that contains Magic Planet and Var.
- A walkway inside the mall, 60 meters wide, with four entrances.
- The mall has several main entrances.
- 24/7 security and guarding system.
Lafayette Mall New Capital Video
Lafayette Village New Administrative Capital
Hometown has created a new idea in this project, which is combining the elements of the contemporary commercial village in “The Village”. It is the first commercial entertainment resort in the Downtown Area, in which you will live a unique experience of pleasure, entertainment, and luxury. It includes a variety of exclusive services, such as:
- It connects the buildings of the mall by a river, in which boats can sail.
- It has a delightful dancing fountain.
- Lafayette Village presents the first Romanian theater with a water-screen.
- It includes an entertainment area and a kids’ area.
- It provides the largest artificial lake, with a floating restaurant.
Lafayette Village New Capital Prices
- The price of the meter in Lafayette Village’s ground floor reaches 220,000 EGP.
- The price per meter of The Village units on the first floor ranges from 160,000 to 170,000 EGP.
- The meter’s price in the Village on the second floor ranges from 140,000 to 160,000 EGP.
- The price per meter in Lafayette Village, the third floor, ranges from 120,000 to 140,000 EGP.
- The price of the meter in the fourth-floor units ranges from 110,000 to 120,000 EGP.
- The price per meter of Lafayette Village Fifth Floor units ranges from 130,000 to 150,000 EGP.
Brochure of Lafayette Mall
Please fill the form below to show the full brochure of Lafayette Mall.
Register to view the project brochure
Works of Hometown Company, Owner of Lafayette Mall
Lafayette Mall New Administrative Capital is one of the projects of Hometown Real Estate Development that has received a great interest. Lafayette Mall project isn’t the first project of the company, as it was preceded by a series of successful projects. They are experts in this field for years and have already provided innovative solutions and amazing designs over a long period of time.
Home Town Real Estate Company Projects
- Zaha Park Mall the Administrative Capital.
- Mini Compound Beit Al Watan in the Fifth Settlement.
- Al Narges Residence.
Advantages of Lafayette Mall New Capital
Mall of Lafayette New Capital has many advantages, such as its presence in the heart of the Downtown area, its strategic location between a group of vital places in the New Capital. In addition to that, buying a unit in Lafayette Mall is provided at a competitive price compared to the other surrounding malls.
Also, the implementing company has provided units with installment systems that reach Up to 10 years without bank interest.
Disadvantages of Lafayette Mall Project New Capital
The available units in Lafayette Mall that are for sale in installments or in cash will be delivered in 2023, and this may be unlikable for those who need an immediate unit receipt or need an instant return on their investment.