Mall City Hall New Cairo
Mall City Hall New Cairo مول سيتي هول التجمع الخامس, launched by SERAC Developments, is your golden opportunity to buy a shop or office in the heart of the Fifth Settlement, with a variety of spaces that suit everyone, and full integrated services. Mall City Hall prices are 25% lower than market prices, with very convenient installment systems.
Where is City Hall Mall Located?
The Fifth Settlement occupies the throne of the real estate market, as it is the most prestigious for housing and has the most purchasing power for shops and offices, so SERAC Developments has chosen it to build Mall City Hall project, as it is located specifically in the last piece of commercial land in the Northern Investors Area.
Landmarks Near City Hall New Cairo Mall
- City Hall Mall New Cairo is located directly on the Mohamed Naguib Axis.
- The Ring Road and Suez Road are located near Mall City Hall project.
- The New Capital can be reached from City Hall New Cairo Mall within 45 minutes.
- The AUC is a short distance away from City Hall Mall New Cairo.
- Cairo Festival City and Downtown Mall are very close to Mall City Hall New Cairo.
- V Terrace Mall and East Lane Mall are adjacent to City Hall SERAC Developments.
Design of Mall City Hall Project
City Hall Mall New Cairo has modern designs that achieve the best possible use of the project’s spaces while giving all façades wonderful views of open spaces. City Hall Mall New Cairo consists of 6 buildings, 5 entrances, and a façade of 300 m2. The famous engineering consultant Mohamed Hafez, director of Hafez Consultants, is the developer of these designs.
SERAC Developments, the executing company of Mall City Hall project, has entrusted the task of developing the designs, interior spaces, and decorations of the project to Engineer Hani Saad and his company, Innovations, so that City Hall SERAC Developments would be integrated, and its clients and visitors would enjoy the luxury that distinguishes it from other Fifth Settlement projects.
Register your details to enjoy a 3D virtual tour inside the project units
Unit Spaces in City Hall Mall New Cairo
City Hall SERAC Developments extends over 16,000 m2. The Ground and First Floor are for shops, while the Second Floor is for offices. City Hall Mall shops spaces start from 50 up to 1100 m2, while Mall City Hall offices start from 50 up to 500 m2. City Hall New Cairo Mall includes a megamarket, pharmacy, and 3 banks.
City Hall New Cairo Mall Prices 2023
Mall City Hall is SERAC Developments’ first project, so it has worked to give it an unprecedented attraction and offers to get the interest of the real estate market, so you will find that Mall City Hall prices are 25% lower than their competitors, which encourages investors to buy the units for sale in City Hall New Cairo Mall.
- Prices per meter of commercial units on the ground floor start from 120,000 up to 180,000 EGP.
- Prices per meter of commercial units on the first floor range from 75,000 to 95,000 EGP.
- Prices per meter of administrative units range from 70,000 to 80,000 EGP.
Mall City Hall Installments & Reservation Methods
The great diversity in Mall City Hall unit prices is also reflected in its payment plans, as SERAC Developments has presented 3 installment systems, with an EOI of 100,000 EGP for commercial units and 50,000 EGP for administrative units, fully refundable. The details of City Hall down payment and installments can be found below:
- 10% Down Payment and the rest in installments over 5 years.
- 20% Down Payment and the rest in installments over 6 years.
- 30% Down Payment and the rest is paid in equal installments over 7 years.
Video of Mall City Hall New Cairo
Facilities & Services of City Hall New Cairo Mall
The great competition between real estate companies has made services a necessity, as contracting with management and operation companies enhances the marketing value of the project and attracts international brands. This is why SERAC Developments has contracted with major operating companies to manage City Hall New Cairo Mall. The services of City Hall Mall New Cairo include:
- Visitors to City Hall Mall New Cairo will find the most famous cafés and restaurants, serving delicious food.
- City Hall New Cairo Mall provides 24-hour security, guarding, and surveillance cameras.
- The garage of City Hall project can accommodate a huge number of cars to facilitate parking for clients and visitors of the mall.
- In order to complete all the work with ease, there is high-speed internet in City Hall SERAC Developments.
- Mall City Hall New Cairo also offers central air conditioning.
- All units of City Hall Mall New Cairo enjoy charming views of green spaces and landscapes.
- Mall City Hall New Cairo operates according to the facility’s smart systems such as alarms and lighting.
- City Hall Mall New Cairo is environmentally friendly, as it is powered by solar energy.
- In anticipation of power outages and malfunctions, there are generators in City Hall project.
- For effortless shopping, there are ATMs all over Mall City Hall New Cairo.
- Your children can also have fun in the Kid’s Area in City Hall Mall New Cairo.
- For ease of movement within Mall City Hall, you will find escalators and elevators everywhere.
- City Hall Mall also provides regular maintenance and cleaning services throughout the week.
Advantages of City Hall Mall New Cairo
City Hall Mall New Cairo has many advantages, such as its prices being 25% less than the rest of the market, placing it at the forefront of Fifth Settlement projects, as well as its strategic location being the most important factor for its success, with modern designs developed by senior architects, diverse spaces, and integrated services in Mall City Hall.
Disadvantages of Mall City Hall New Cairo
Some may consider Mall City Hall New Cairo’s combination of many activities a defect that will cause crowding. Still, SERAC Developments has succeeded in completely separating commercial and administrative activities in their floors, entrances, and elevators, to prevent overcrowding and to make each activity independent of the other.
Brochure of City Hall Project
Please fill out the form below to view the full brochure for City Hall Mall Fifth Settlement.
Register to view the project brochure
About SERAC Developments
SERAC Developments was established as a result of an Egyptian-Emirati partnership, between the Chairman of the Board of Directors, Tariq Suleiman, owner of the famous Glamor Group for jewelry and diamond trade, and Tawheed Abdullah, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Damas Company, President of the World Gold and Jewelry Federation and President of Dubai Gold and Jewelry Group.
SERAC Developments seeks to become one of the largest real estate companies in Egypt and to gain the trust of clients through many distinguished projects, as SERAC has already bought land and started construction before selling. City Hall Mall is the start of a series of projects, where City Hall will become a destination for international brands and distinguished customers.